What Do You Call Jokes
What someone sees as a joke might not be the same with another, however the aim of every joke is to make one laugh but when one does not perceive it as a joke then the purpose is defeated and if care is not taken things might get out of hand, so we must be mindful of the jokes we tell. Here we have compiled a very good set of funny jokes that everyone would love.What Do You Call Jokes
1. Q: What do you call a funny mountain? A: hill-arious
2. Q: What goes up when the rain comes down? A: An umbrella.
3. Q: Why did the belt go to jail? A: Because it held up a pair of pants!
4. Q: Did you hear about the calendar thief? A: He got 12 months; they say his days are numbered
5. Q: What happens if life gives you melons? A: Your dyslexic
6. Q: What did one raindrop say to the other? A: Two’s company, three’s a cloud
7. Q: Why did the balloon burst? A: Because is saw a lolly pop
8. Q: Did you hear about the sick juggler? A: They say he couldnt stop throwing up!
9. Q: What kind of driver never get a parking ticket? A: A screw driver
10. Q: What did the stamp say to the envelope? A: Stick with me and we will go places!
11. Q: Who can shave 10 times a day and still have a beard? A: A barber.
12. Q: What do you call a horse that can’t lose a race? A: Sherbet
13. Q: What do you call a dentist in the army? A: A drill sergeant
14. Q: What did the triangle say to the circle? A: Your pointless!
15. Q: Did you hear about the new Johnny Depp movie? A: It’s the one rated Arrrr!
16. Q: Why does a milking stool have only 3 legs? A: Because the cow has the utter.
17. Q: What’s easy to get into but hard to get out of? A: Trouble
18. Q: Did you hear about the guy who died when an axe fell on him? A: The police are calling it an axe-i-dent.
19. Q: Why did the dinosaur cross the road? A: Because the chicken joke wasn’t invented yet.
20. Q: What kind of lights did Noah use on the Ark? A: Flood lights!
21. Q: Did you hear about the monster with five legs? A: His trousers fit him like a glove.
22. Q: Why don’t you see giraffes in elementary school? A: Because they’re all in High School!
23. Q: Which is the longest word in the dictionary? A: “Smiles”, because there is a mile between each “s”!
24. Q: What happened to the wooden car with wooden wheels and wooden engine? A: it wooden go!
25. Q: Which month do soldiers hate most? A: The month of March!
26. Q: What did the painter say to the wall? A: One more crack like that and I’ll plaster you!
27. Q: What do you call a Bee who is having a bad hair day? A: A Frisbee.
28. Q: What did the M&M go to college? A: Because he wanted to be a Smarty.
29. Q: What stays on the ground but never gets dirty? A: Shadow.
30. Q: What kind of shorts do clouds wear? A: Thunderwear
31. Q: Why do golfers wear two pairs of pants? A: In case they get a hole in one!
32. Q: What kind of berry has a coloring book? A: A crayon-berry
33. Q: What do you call a magician on a plane? A: A flying sorcerer!
34. Q: Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill? A: He wanted to get to the bottom.
35. Q: Who cleans the bottom of the ocean? A: A Mer-Maid
36. Q: Whens the best time to go to the dentist? A: Tooth-hurty
37. Q: What did one aspiring wig say to the other aspiring wig? A: I wanna get a head!
38. Q: Did you hear about the paddle sale at the boat store? A: It was quite an oar deal.
39. Q: Why did Goofy put a clock under his desk? A: Because he wanted to work over-time!
40. Q: Do you know why diarrhea is hereditary? A: Because it runs through your jeans. What would you do if I stole a kiss? Call the Police
41. Q: What do you call a South American girl who is always in a hurry? A: Urgent Tina
42. Q: Why did Johnny throw the clock out of the window? A: Because he wanted to see time fly!
43. Q: When do you stop at green and go at red? A: When you’re eating a watermelon!
44. Q: What did the tailor think of her new job? A: It was sew sew.
45. Q: How did the farmer mend his pants? A: With cabbage patches!
46. Q: Why did the man lose his job at the orange juice factory? A: He couldn’t concentrate!
47. Q: How do you repair a broken tomato? A: Tomato Paste!
48. Q: Why did the baby strawberry cry? A: Because his parents were in a jam!
49. Q: What did the hamburger name his daughter? A: Patty!
50. Q: What kind of egg did the bad chicken lay? A: A deviled egg!